ATViewer is a component which allows to view files of various types.
There is no edit possibility, just quick view - so it's useful to implement "View file"
feature in your Delphi/BCB application.
The implemented view modes and corresponding file types are:
- Text, Binary, Hex, Unicode: all files, of unlimited size.
Plain file dump is shown. Used ATBinHex component: only visible part of file is loaded into memory.
Modes are suitable for large files or files of unknown type.
- RTF, UTF-8: RTF and UTF-8 encoded texts.
File is shown using RichEdit control.
- Image: all general image formats: BMP, JPG, ICO, GIF, PNG, WMF, TGA etc.
File is shown using ATImageBox component.
- Multimedia: all file types supported by MS Windows Media Player: AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP3 etc.
File is shown using Windows Media Player ActiveX control.
- Internet: all file types supported by MS Internet Explorer: HTML, XML, DOC, XLS etc.
File is shown using Internet Explorer ActiveX control.
- Plugins: all file types supported by
Total Commander Lister (WLX) plugins.
Here are screenshots of various view modes, when appropriate file type is loaded in each mode:
Lister plugins (ICLView plugin is shown)
Several screenshots from demo applications:
Screenshot of Universal Viewer application
Screenshot of file browser application
Version 3.1.0 (jan 2013) for Delphi 5-XE2, C++Builder 5-2010
See SF.net page
(ATViewer pack contains also other components)